Birmingham Attorneys Provide Experienced Legal Representation to Alabama Residents
A Jefferson County firm built on integrity, communication and attention to detail
Gorham & Cason, L.L.C. has spent more than 40 years serving Birmingham's legal needs. We concentrate largely on family law, divorce, wills, estates and trusts, though we also handle legal issues such as criminal defense, personal injury and civil litigation. Our successful work in these areas stems from our more than six decades of combined experience practicing law. Our ties to central Alabama are deep and strong, and we treat each and every client with the same level of professionalism, diligence and respect. Gorham & Cason, L.L.C. fully explores each and every legal option available to our clients to provide the best possible solutions. Let us apply our unwavering attention and extensive knowledge of Alabama law to your legal problem, whether big or small.
Attorneys with the experience, local knowledge and credibility to stand apart from the crowd
Our firm combines a successful legal track record with a deep respect for the unique circumstances and legal situation of each client. Our firm has:
- An outstanding legal pedigree — Partner Charles Gorham has been named a Super Lawyer and has been President of the Alabama Chapter of American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. The Birmingham Legal Secretaries Association even voted him Lawyer of the Year in 1995.
- Strong litigation philosophy — Our firm takes great pride in seeking the best possible solutions for our clients. If you feel divorce is unavoidable, we can help.
- A legacy in Birmingham — Our firm has been steadfastly serving the residents of Birmingham for more than four decades.
- Unhindered communication — We value each client's hopes and concerns. Our attorneys are never out of touch, and this open channel of communication results in lasting client relationships.
A firm with the resources and knowledge to represent a wide range of legal issues
Our firm has the legal experience and knowledge to provide compassionate, informed representation in a large number of practice areas. When you need an attorney whose focus is family law, a divorce lawyer at our Birmingham, Alabama firm can offer guidance in the following areas:
- Family law — We provide skillful representation in cases establishing dependency and proving paternity, in addition to streamlining the adoption process. If you have questions regarding these topics, we offer free consultations.
- Divorce — Our many years of experience give us the ability to confidently handle matters of equitable division of property, child support and child custody. We are adept at establishing fair alimony payments and handling cases involving divorce modification, military divorce, and orders of protection. We construct and defend estates, wills and trusts. We also develop prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Personal injury — We understand that you shouldn't have to pay for the high cost of medical treatments resulting from another individual's mistake. Our firm offers personal injury representation to assist you in receiving fair compensation.
- Criminal defense — Have you been charged with driving under the influence (DUI)? Is it your second or third offense? If you were charged with DUI, we aggressively seek the best possible solution for your legal issues. Additionally, our firm protects clients who are victims of domestic abuse and those who have been falsely accused.
- Wills, estates and trusts – Let us help you to establish a solid plan that protects your estate according to your wishes and makes arrangements for your healthcare needs as you grow older.
Visit our downtown Birmingham office to set up a free consultation regarding your unique legal issue
Gorham & Cason, L.L.C. regularly answers after-hours calls, and we offer flexible hours and appointments. We serve central Alabama, including all of Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, Blount, and Cullman Counties and the surrounding communities. If you have questions about your legal issues, email us or call us at 205-251-9166 or toll free at 877-581-5035.